Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Concept in Escape

And by the way, i let my mind wander and it flew away.
It"ll rue the day when it makes a re-appearance,
as i've become accustom to it's absence, it only lives on in my spirit-

but nothing more, as its thoughts were not me,
I'm no longer facing my opposite like a pair of knock knees.

I walk straight now like one sails the seven seas,
when it's surface immitates glass with a view that's streak free.

What's in you is in me, and its the same vice versa,
so why not ascend heights together and guide each other like sherpas-

until we reach the peak, which posses views like a machete-
in reference to clarity, by this journey we we slay the yeti.

And dont think of this as something obscurity holds dear,
its as normal- as days past when we all respected our morals-

like a guild of theives would die by a code of concealed keys,
that were usually unseen and caught sheen when unsleeved.

Essential credo, active like working ventricles,
work out many miracles, wide spead like spraying aresols

which render living art like watching the human play,
imbibing the joy expressed- un-like that thought that got away.

©Krishna Volk 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment